 Local / Australia / 7567
Re: Afghanistan makes direct threat to Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 04:56:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Kabul, Afghanistan---October 23, 2001.

A shocking development took place today as the ruling members
of the Taliban held a press conference threatening Australia if
its territory is invaded. Immigration Czar Mohammed Ali Momaluke
stated that the Afghan authorities "would not hesitate for a moment"
to cut off Australia's supply of cab drivers.

Grrrr, maybe they are the cause of Suncorp Metway having the most annoying
problems today too ;P  *(&^%^$%$^&$^#$^%#*&^%* is what I say!  I hope they
get their &*^%* together soon, couldn't even go to work since NO ATM's would
let any SM customers get any money until around 11am (nor did anyone's pay
go in until then).

I saw the Taliban on the news laughing at us last night, and boy did that
make me mad!  I just hope we all get the last laugh.

Mel