 Local / Australia / 7566
7565  |  7567
Subject:
Afghanistan makes direct threat to Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:57:47 GMT

Kabul, Afghanistan---October 23, 2001.

A shocking development took place today as the ruling members
of the Taliban held a press conference threatening Australia if
its territory is invaded. Immigration Czar Mohammed Ali Momaluke
stated that the Afghan authorities "would not hesitate for a moment"
to cut off Australia's supply of cab drivers.