 Local / Australia / 7454
Re: S@H is finally here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 00:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:

I've emailed SAH Europe to ask about the GST included or not, will also ask
on lego.direct

Well, we all saw the very quick responses from Jarid and Jake on lugnet,
just thought I'd pass on that I did finally get a response from my email to
SAH Europe:

They passed it on to "CS Australia/New Zealand" with the comment "We are
unable to properly handle this question or request.  We will leave it
to you to decide how to proceed.  Thank you."

Barbara Bell (from LA) then forwarded me a response (intriguingly starting
"Hi James"?!) with the info that we alreay knew.

I presume one of our James' asked the same question of them.

James..err Deidre
drb@tasmail.com