 Local / Australia / 7222
Re: S@H is finally here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 07:57:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well what a day, the excitement of ordering turned into a stress over what
to buy and what one could afford.

I think all putting in for a queensland order is a great idea, I am
wondering what will happen when they arrive. Will we get hit with customs
like what happened to Mel last time?

I just couldn't go past the lego brick rubbers...:-)

How has everyone else fared on this "lego shopping holiday" - it should be
an annual / monthy holiday

cheers tara