 Local / Australia / 7194
Re: S@H is finally here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 22:30:19 GMT

Problem is if we all combine orders there is much more chance we will get
hit with customs duty etc.
Shipping costs are going to be a problem, the only way i see to help with
this is to have the warehouse in Australia. But that ain't going to happen
:-(
Still at least we can get our hands on the exclusives :-)
--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Zac Soden <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well here I am, typing a post to lugnet and browsing the Australian S@H
catalogue.

One of the first things I checked was the shipping prices and was shocked • to
see that they want 60 bucks from us for a medium sized order. What a rip • off!

A heap of us SE Queenslanders may have to purchase togethter to decrease • the
shipping prices. Quick, everyone reply so that we can get some bricks • bought
and not have to pay heaps of shipping!

Zac Soden