 Local / Australia / 7450
Re: HMLS Snottler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
I've just uploaded pics of my first modern(ish) military vessel to Brickshelf.

The HMLS Snottler has been described (by someone who knows more about such
matters than me) as a Vietnam era river boat. It's got a medium sized gun on
the foredeck, and a couple of machine guns on the sides.

It was built as my first experiment in SNOT hull building, and I must say
the results are pleasing, even at this small size.

The picks are at

Comments, criticisms or suggestions most welcome.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

This kind of boat plays a central part in Apocalypse Now. Nice work!

George