 Local / Australia / 7451
Re: FLUFFY!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 23:09:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
No sooner do I open my silly mouth than the two sets mention make it to BigW
Macquaire. Now comes the dificult question, To tell or not to tell the NLSO?
Or should I wait for a 20-25% sale sometime soonish?

James (who doesn't need to debate whether to get the set or not)

Wait, if you can; 20% off means 25% more for the same price!

I'd think that there'd be adequate supply until at least after the movie is
released and after Christmas.... but these days, LEGO supply is never assured.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Parsimonious Patrician of Brick-Morpork