 Local / Australia / 7432
Re: My daughter has won some Harry Potter Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 02:42:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Frances Schroeter writes:
My nearly 6 year old daughter was jumping for joy today. She has won some
Harry Potter Lego in a competition put out in our local Sunday Tasmanian
newspaper last weekend. The newspaper will contact us this week to arrange
collection of the prize, but I think she won either a Hogwarts Express or
Harry Potter Lego to the value of $100. At least a spot of good news while
waiting for things to be sorted out about delivery of my parcel from S@H.
Frances

I'd be really interested to hear that it's the express. From what I've seen
on store shelves, the forbidden corridor and Hogwarts Express were the HP
sets that were lost overboard.  haven't seen either anywhere, nor heard them
reported. Let us know.

James (who doesn't mind the lack of express but misses Fluffy!)

I spotted Fluffy last week, try Davey Jones locker near the chattering woods.

pete.w