 Local / Australia / 7433
Re: P>L>U>G> We have a venue so what are you waiting for commit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 02:49:01 GMT

michael wrote:

Johnathan has donated his home the least we west aussies can do is turn
up.We do love lego as much as the eastern states guys don't we??????Thanks
too everyone who is keeping track of the shop@home disaster all info is
appriciated.
michael.

So far, we have Micheal who is comming (when you get this, please
respond to my other email about trades)
We also have braith garden
Plus, we have Terry Mason who replied to me this morning
Lets hope sue-ann barber (who is supposed to be comming over to perth
this weekend, hence the choice of date) can make it...
I know there has to be more people out there...
Adam Wood? (hopefully the S@H order will have arrived so you can collect
your part of it)