 Local / Australia / 7425
  Re: Vegemit sighting in Northern California!

(...) Superb -- are you still on the black stuff Maggie? I'm currently enjoying Vegemite on tortillas: not bad, but the best Vege substrate has to be toasted pide (turkish bread). Interesting that it was a pickup -- utes are in scandalously short (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vegemit sighting in Northern California!

(...) Unfortunately I went through the supply Rosco brought me and I do not have a reliable source for more. I am able to obtain a steady supply of Marmite, but as it isn't quite the same, it is not a daily habit. ;-) (...) This was a full size (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemit sighting in Northern California!

(...) There *must* be *somewhere* to get hold of it!!! (...) Nah, your SUVs are what we generally call 4 wheel drives. A ute is more like a station wagon with the back seat & trunk removed, and replaced with an open area for carrying stuff. Imagine (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Vegemit sighting in Northern California!

(...) ...like a Chevrolet El Camino. Psi (just giving an example in the interests of promoting international understanding) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)