 Local / Australia / 7346
Re: S'Fest X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 23:21:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
The low down on the latest STUDs (SLUGs for the unstudly)meeting

Thanx for another meet.... sorry for turning up late... just trying to
finish off the "Pet Dragon"  which I will eventually put on my website..
along with a huge update on the entire site..... Chapter 2...!!!

I think I might be getting Andrea one of those boxing things.. since she
loved them sooo much... :  )

It was good to see a new comer too.... welcome....:  )
And I found out we may have another for our next meet coming from
Newcastle...:  )

And I love those Dinos... hmmm might have to get me some too...
Anyway.... great to see everyone again... looking forward to the next....

Kev...:  )