 Local / Australia / 7347
Re: Kmart specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 00:46:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
3033 Blue Tubs $39.00
For those of you who still have the previous specials ($45) on lay-by, get a
copy of this weeks catalogue, and take it with you when you pick up the
tubs, and they will refund the difference.  This is what they told me this
morning when I went to change my lay-by (10 tubs at $6 saving each is worth
doing).

Also, if you are feeling quite the fool like me having bought a ship at full
price ($99) last Thursday - take in your receipt and the catalogue for a
refund of the difference.  There is a time limit on this in store price
matching, 7 days I think.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com