 Local / Australia / 7288
7287  |  7289
Subject:
Kmart specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 09:15:36 GMT

Some good specials at Kmart next week:-

Front cover of catalogue
3033 Blue Tubs $39.00 Cool we are at the US$ List price :-)
I have 9 do I really need any more..??

Also on the Cover
Bionicles $8.99 FREE copper mask with your bionicle purchase Limit one mask
per customer.

Page 3
6291 Armada Flagship rerelease  $49.50  This looks real good :-)

S@H may have to wait a bit longer

--
Jason King
LugNet #665