 Local / Australia / 7329
Re: S'Fest X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 01:18:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
The low down on the latest STUDs (SLUGs for the unstudly)meeting

A pleasant afternoon - good to catch up with people having missed the last
fest.  Personal thanks to Richie for the venue and additional Swordfish for
Valhalla, and to Peter for the decking for HMAS Australia.

No luck on the MB Harriers yet but being a Lego piratehead has taught me to
be very persistent.  I have a suspicion that the hull of HMAS Australia may
be turned over to a modified British aircraft carrier design before long.
Obviously she'll need a cruiser escort, and following on from Richie's
attractive snotwise work on the submarine Holblock (?) and the Vietnam-era
delta patrol boat, obviously snotwise hulls are the only way to go.

Oh, and loved the James' freaky bionicle dudes, and Kevin's pet dragon.

Looking forward to Nov/Dec :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...