 Local / Australia / 7285
Re: Next Brisbane meeting - 21 October - Mostly Medieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 08:11:25 GMT

I won't be able to attend, but i will send a small order for S@H.
Aaron

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message

It seems like the best date is Sunday 21 October (sorry, Aaron),
commencing 10am. Please let me know by email if you will be coming so • I
can:

Also, it has been suggested that BUGS might want to use this meeting as
an opportunity to organise a bulk S@H order. However, to be most
effective, you probably need to come with your shopping list, the cash
to cover the goods plus a bit extra to cover your share of the shipping
costs. That way the whole process can be organised on the spot. We could
place the order using my computer. If you don't have a definite idea of
what you want, or you don't bring the cash, then the whole process will
drag on until everyone has done so.

It's probably useful if you can reply to the group signalling your
intention to participate in a bulk order to see if there is genuinely
enough interest to make it worth doing.

Kerry