 Local / Australia / 7284
7283  |  7285
Subject:
Harry Potter + more..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 05:50:41 GMT

Hello everyone,
While i was out this morning i wandered into my local BigW. They had several
of the Harry Potter sets including a Hogwarts castle.... No prices were
displayed :-(
I also picked up a layby from the last 20% off sale at Kmart.

I was then going to a hardware shop to buy a halogen light to use for taking
pics of my creations....Anyway, as i was turning into the carpark, somebody
has run up the back of me and I would say there is several $1000 worth of
damage to my car. Bit of a bummer, nobody was hurt fortunately.

But oh well I had some LEGO sets to part out to take my mind of it. I also
built a 5935 Island Hopper, quite a nice set, i am sure those small red
windows will be useful for something.

So what has everyone been buying from S@H???

--
Jason King