 Local / Australia / 7265
Re: Next Brisbane meeting - 21 October - Mostly Medieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:04:30 GMT

I would be willing to participate to a small degree in any bulk ordering
from s@h if enough other people do.  Finally a chance to get a guarded inn
and see what all the fuss is about!

I claim the host's privilege of declaring the theme to be "Mostly
Medieval", reflecting my recent enthuasiasm for castles.

Great!  I'll bring the ninjas along again.
Michael