 Local / Australia / 7208
    Re: S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer —Ross Crawford
   (...) Thanks Brad. I've also contacted Michael from Ozbricks.com (Melbourne), and he said he'd be willing to re-distribute bulk orders, as long as someone else does the ordering etc. He also mentioned that you'll need to be careful to keep the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer —Brad Linsley
   Above about $600AU, it's cheaper to pay the GST rather than splitting the order into sub $400AU lots. Just did a few calculations, and bulk ordering will only benefit those wanting something cheap like a couple of service packs. Otherwise, the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer —James Ng
   Hi, The conversion of the LEGO items it great, I like the certain prices which are farily cheap, the shipping just wrecks it all. You would most likely want to order in 2-3's so you divide the shipping in 2 or 3, is much better. Things that interest (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: S@H Australia is online + Bulk ordering offer —George Georgiou
   Ok I am confused. I would be part of a bulk purchase. My order would be exactly this: 1. Guarded Inn Item#: 10000 Price: AUD 38.50 Amount wanted : 2 Total price: AUD77.00 2. Luke Skywalker Key Chain Item#: 3914 Price: AUD 5.50 Amount wanted : 3 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)