 Local / Australia / 7025
  S'Fest X - Details

A venue has been found for S'Fest X! What: S'Fest X When: Sunday 7th October Noon(ish) - (as late as) 6pm Where: Hornsby Heights Community Hall, 104A Galston Road, Hornsby Heights (No doubt we'll be able to arrange transport from Hornsby Station for (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: S'Fest X - Details

(...) Hooray! (...) Me! Me! pick me! I baggses a lift! (...) or at least to look at the catalogue. Mmm trains, I'll have more to say about trains on the day (*secretive grin*) (...) What fooding arraingments? bring lunch and dinner after we leave or (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: S'Fest X - Details

(...) Yeeeeeessssss! Nice work Richie! (...) And the Museums, Antiquities and Libraries Workers Union, erstwhile managing the floating museum moored in the Brick-Morpork river (a WWI Indefatigable Class Dreadnought) and the Brickish Museum of other (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: S'Fest X - Details

(...) Ahhh... intrigue! Excellent. (...) A good point, and not one I'd considered. Not much in the way of food outlets at Hornsby Heights. You'd be best off to get yourself something at Hornsby (or Asquith, if you're heading in from the north) on (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: S'Fest X - Details

(...) No worries then! Unfortunatly I've just recieved word that the good Cardinal has been gored by a papal bull. Commissioner Gorton said he had his best men (and women) on the case. Their last assignment (tracking down metallic bionicle masks) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: S'Fest X - Details

(...) And they say the dark side isn't more powerful... Cheers Richie Dulin Recent convert to the dark side. (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)