 Local / Australia / 7025
7024  |  7026
Subject:
S'Fest X - Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 03:47:57 GMT

A venue has been found for S'Fest X!

What: S'Fest X

When: Sunday 7th October Noon(ish) - (as late as) 6pm

Where: Hornsby Heights Community Hall, 104A Galston Road, Hornsby Heights
(No doubt we'll be able to arrange transport from Hornsby Station for anyone
who needs it).

Why: Harry Potter Sets (maybe?), trains (I'll bring some blue track),
brickwars*, MOCs, swapping surplus bricks...
See my new baseball stadium (huh?)

Who: If you're interested in LEGO, and in Sydney that weekend, then you're
welcome.

How much? Not very much. (The hall costs $17.50 for the six hours)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork. Fan of Hornsby Shire Council and their low fee
halls.

*The Brickwars/Lego wars event is town "Brickopoly" and is set in
Brick-Morpork. The story goes like this...

After he was recently killed, the Patrician's clone was activated. The clone
hasn't done much reading yet, except for some textbooks on economic
rationalisation. He privatised everything. The banks, the power company, the
hospitals, the fire brigade, the police force and so on.

And all the newly privatised organisations launched into competition.
Serious competition. Things have become so chaotic, that the patrician has
left town for a while...

...more details to come. Bring your warband of wharfies, your auxillia of
ambulance drivers, your militia of McDonalds workers, your posse of police,
your battalion of bankers or your phalanx of firefighters. Also some city
scenery (especially a headquarters for your troops).