 Local / Australia / 7076
Re: S'Fest X - Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
If anyone wants gold, sliver or bronze masks, I've got some paint, it works
quite well, I'm pleased so far. If interested, e-mail about base colour,
shape and paint colour, or if you'd like me to recommend the brand I'm using.

And they say the dark side isn't more powerful...

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Recent convert to the dark side.