 Local / Australia / 7037
Re: S'Fest X - Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 01:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
or at least to look at the catalogue. Mmm trains, I'll have more to say
about trains on the day (*secretive grin*)

Ahhh... intrigue! Excellent.

What fooding arraingments? bring lunch and dinner after we leave or are we
including a friendly pizza boy in the deal?

A good point, and not one I'd considered. Not much in the way of food
outlets at Hornsby Heights. You'd be best off to get yourself something at
Hornsby (or Asquith, if you're heading in from the north) on the way
through. I'll make sure there's tea/coffee & cold drinks for afternoon tea.

We can stay longer in the hall if we want (for an extra $17.50) and order
pizza, but there are a number of pizzerias in Hornsby if we wanted to
adjourn there. Also three pubs close by (one very good, one okay, one best
avoided), for the beer round (actually, we could probably have a beer round
at the hall).

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Currently exiled Patrician of Brick-Morpork.