 Local / Australia / 702
Re: MTT at Camden TW $ 111.10 AUD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 20:47:03 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...
Got your attention !
Yep that was the price, they had two, now they have one.
TW Camden is the cheapest TW I have seen.
On their labels they usually show what their retail price should be and • below
it they show the selling price.
In the MTT's case it was $126.95 and selling at $111.10.

This set's great! People have mentioned the brown parts a lot, but the
dark-grey selection of pieces is fantastic too! All those plates and slopes!
The tan's not bad either, perhaps a few too many 1x2s, there's even a couple
of green plates. Dirt, Rock, Sand, Grass...... it's a Natural Colours parts
pack!!! Something we've been wanting for some time. I can see Pete W buying
a couple dozen of these, eh? ;-)  I'll certainly be buying a couple more if
(when) they go on sale.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164