 Local / Australia / 701
Re: Back from 3 BIG W's ($1.88 news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 06:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
Big W Penrith had 1 x 1186, that's it, no shelf labels.
Big W Narellan had the 5 sets above shelf-labelled,I cleaned them out.
Big W Campbelltown had none of the above sets (they had fright nights • though!)

So as you can see it's hit or miss, if the first Big W has nothing, move on.
Or maybe ask Kev to get some from Erina in time for LegOz 2000.3

They seem to have heaps all the time up here on the Central coast mainly new
series though not many older sets (which I want in the castle
range...!!!).....I also found a Wild West set....a big one with a bit of a
mountain...a stream on the base plate...a couple of TPs...a
canoue..etc....reduced from $180 to $90 in Caseys Toyworld at Erina.....

pete.w

Peter....what fright nights sets did they have.....???

The smallest size set, the same size as the ones on special.
But not $1.88 of course.
The black bullet helmet and the black helmet guy with the treasure cart.
Shell service stations (some) have the fright night shell sets,
The bat helmet guy and one of the others.($2.95 or $3.50)
What theme knights are you after ?

pete.w