 Local / Australia / 691
690  |  692
Subject:
MTT at Camden TW $ 111.10 AUD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 05:08:25 GMT

Got your attention !
Yep that was the price, they had two, now they have one.
TW Camden is the cheapest TW I have seen.
On their labels they usually show what their retail price should be and below
it they show the selling price.
In the MTT's case it was $126.95 and selling at $111.10.

They also had four, now three TRAD F'AAT's at $49.95 and selling at $43.70.

They also had the two smallest 'new' adventurers sets-
5903 Adventurer with tri-wheeled vehicle and baby T-rex.
5904 Gyrocopter with the guy that used to do the Channel Ten weather.

pete.w