 Local / Australia / 6959
Re: RIS v2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 04:38:20 GMT

..and that is what I asked LEGO Australia a month or two ago and was told
that they don't have a plan to release it here this year, and are not even
sure about next year.. As I can remember, I think it had something to do
with the fact that a lot of people will find that V2.0 is incompatible with
their PC's? I remember it had something to do with Windows compatibility...

Michael Golaszewski
...from ozBricks.com

In lugnet.loc.au, Adam Wood writes:
I've seen this at S@H -

Robotics Invention Set
Item#: 3804
Ages: 12+
Pieces: 718
Price: USD 199.99

Backorders Accepted, will ship by 31 Aug 2001

Does anybody know when this will be released here? I'm kind of itchin' to
get v1.5, but if v2 is going to be released here soon I guess I can wait :(

Cheers.