 Local / Australia / 6769
Re: Lego Pricing Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:26:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Golaszewski writes:
Are you just talking retail? Sorta like this
http://guide.lugnet.com/shop/hot.html but for Australia? Or are you looking
to include second-hand (brickbay, ebay, etc) as well?

ROSCO

Hi there,

It will have a retail component as well as second hand so if you are looking
for any lego at all, this will be the place to start your search.

From Michael G

I don't know if you'd be interested, but I've started sorting through some
of my oder catalogues and putting together a list of the real names for the
sets and their Aussie prices on their release here. Let me know if you'd
like to add this information, as I doubt Todd will want non US info for set
names and prices.

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com