 Local / Australia / 6767
Re: Lego Pricing Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:10:11 GMT

Are you just talking retail? Sorta like this
http://guide.lugnet.com/shop/hot.html but for Australia? Or are you looking
to include second-hand (brickbay, ebay, etc) as well?

ROSCO

Hi there,

It will have a retail component as well as second hand so if you are looking
for any lego at all, this will be the place to start your search.

From Michael G