 Local / Australia / 6760
6759  |  6761
Subject:
Lego Pricing Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 04:11:13 GMT

Hi there everyone :)

I just had a cool idea and would like to share it with you. What I was
thinking of doing was compiling a lego shopping guide where from one central
location, you can 1) Search for lego sets 2) Get the market value of your
lego sets 3) Lego Alert section, where if a set comes up for sale you will
be alerted by email.

Basically, from one location you will have access to many sources of
obtaining lego without having to search each one seperately. Also, the
pricing guide should be good as you would be able to get details of highest
and lowest prices paid and where these were obtained from, and of course the
best part is that all the statistics would be compiled from a variety of
sources such as newspapers, online and retail so results will be very accurate.

I think it can be a good idea. Any comments would be appreciated  :)

Regards,
Michael Golaszewski
michael@ozbricks.com