 Local / Australia / 6770
Re: Fest of STUDS IX: The Search for Quirk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:03:39 GMT

Hi

Can someone tell me how to get there say from Strathfield Station using
public transport (no car).

I may have missed this but when is it on and what time should we turn up?

Thanks
Anthony
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Disclaimer: This fest will not feature
T-shirts
Guinesses
Webcams
announcements by LEGO(R) Direct
flubber
A company supplied K8
A building theme or prizes

Despite this, it'll still be fun (with guinesses later if necessary).

If this is the first you've heard of the gathering in Sydney, the quick
details are.

12-..., Robert Menzies College 136 Herring Rd Nth Ryde (Near Macq Uni), no
cost for room(s) hire.

Comming so far

James Howse
Richie Dulin
Pete White
Richard Parsons
Andrea Hall
Kevin Hall
Anthony Zavaglia
Dave Drew
Eli Donati

Anyone else?

For those that are playing Legowars, please bring a dozen or so 1x1 rounds,
to use as "hero points" during the game (all the one colour is nice, but not
necessary).

James (who has a tree monster for use in the game. Sword and arrows? Ha!)

P.S. I finally got my hands on some masks, so I've marked up what I've got
on the xls file shamelessly borrowed from Martin.
It seems that Infected Hau aren't actually that rare. I have three also.