 Local / Australia / 6774
Re: Fest of STUDS IX: The Search for Quirk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Disclaimer: This fest will not feature
T-shirts

Good to see dress standards are being maintained!

announcements by LEGO(R) Direct

Not even one that says "LEGO(R) Direct will be available in Australia by the
end of the <insert time period depending on your degree of cynicism here>"

A building theme or prizes

I began building Bri^H^H^HLegowars scenery with a medieval theme, but then
that slipped into fantasy, and then slipped a bit beyond that.... but it's
still scenery, so I guess that's okay.

James (who has a tree monster for use in the game. Sword and arrows? Ha!)

Axes. Chainswords. Flint'n'steel.

Ha!

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork.

P.S. I finally got my hands on some masks, so I've marked up what I've got
on the xls file shamelessly borrowed from Martin.
It seems that Infected Hau aren't actually that rare. I have three also.