 Local / Australia / 6760
    Lego Pricing Guide —Michael Golaszewski
   Hi there everyone :) I just had a cool idea and would like to share it with you. What I was thinking of doing was compiling a lego shopping guide where from one central location, you can 1) Search for lego sets 2) Get the market value of your lego (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pricing Guide —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) Now this is a good idea! Anything that will tell me where to get stuff for cheap has to be good (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pricing Guide —Edward Cox
     (...) Michael, this is a brilliant idea and would certainly benefit any local LEGO buyer, but it's certainly no small task! However, if such a service was available I would certainly support it from day one. Thanks, Ed Cox. (Looking forward to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pricing Guide —Ross Crawford
   (...) Are you just talking retail? Sorta like this (URL) but for Australia? Or are you looking to include second-hand (brickbay, ebay, etc) as well? ROSCO (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pricing Guide —Michael Golaszewski
   (...) Hi there, It will have a retail component as well as second hand so if you are looking for any lego at all, this will be the place to start your search. From Michael G (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pricing Guide —Benjamin Whytcross
     (...) I don't know if you'd be interested, but I've started sorting through some of my oder catalogues and putting together a list of the real names for the sets and their Aussie prices on their release here. Let me know if you'd like to add this (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pricing Guide —Ross Crawford
   (...) Sounds great, Michael! Might be useful to talk to Todd (or whoever maintains the Lugnet shopping guide) about how they collect their data. ROSCO (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)