 Local / Australia / 6644
Re: Shop@Home now in Australia?! (HA! yeah right!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:38:10 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.fun, Melody Brown writes:
Ummm, hehe, ho ho, err waaaaaaaa! ooohh I dunno, to answer this one is gonna
be weird.  I think depending on your mood today this could be taken in a few
different ways... let me explain!

Hey, quit it, you're spooking me, especially with that email addy
of yours  ;]

Hey! that email addy works wonders! I get NOOOO junk email :)))  Maybe you
should try it some time :P

Well, I'll happily accept all the "good" moods.  It's all intended
in good fun from a fellow Commonwealther.  The "bad" moods you can
direct over to lugnet.direct  :]

Of course! heh... good thing I am not a 'bad' mood person ;p

'Sarcastic Mood' - Yep that's us!  Whinging Aussies, must be from the
English side in some of us. But next time get the American Style Graffiti
out of it :P.

Hey, that was *Canadian*-style graffiti!..., I just couldn't find
a can of white spray paint to go with the red  ;]  Calling it
American is like lumping you folks in with, well, the Kiwis  :]
(Actually, technically, anybody in North and South America are
"American" I guess.  Unfortunately, 200-odd years of language
development has made "American" apply exclusively to those in
the USA...)

Canada, America... blah blah... same thing *ducks* hahaha j/k

At the very least this thread should help get you folks closer
to overtaking Italy, now that you've out-posted the UK.  And
then?  The USA herself!  ;]

Oh jolly good!

Here's hoping LEGO lives up to its Brickfest promise of getting
you S@H near the end of the year!

Yep... cheers for the beers!

KDJ

Mel... no more cruel jokes you Canadian waffle head! lol
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada