 Fun / 568
Re: Shop@Home now in Australia?! (HA! yeah right!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:56:00 GMT

Ummm, hehe, ho ho, err waaaaaaaa! ooohh I dunno, to answer this one is gonna
be weird.  I think depending on your mood today this could be taken in a few
different ways... let me explain!

'Get the 'joke' mood' - Oh yeah hahaha funny stuff :)).

'Typical Aussie Mood' - Yeah no worries, she'll be apples Mate!

'Sarcastic Mood' - Yep that's us!  Whinging Aussies, must be from the
English side in some of us. But next time get the American Style Graffiti
out of it :P.

'Shocked Mood' - Who the Hell do you think you are, so we don't get
everything you ungrateful sods do! >:/

'Angry Mood' - &((*%* %^%^ &&^! I wish some of these country's got diddly
squat when it came to all the goodies they were dished out with!  If you ask
me, some people seem to get things on a silver platter far too much! >:E

'Complaining/Whinging Mood' - Well if you ask me, it does get quite annoying
having to wait 5 hundred years for almost everything while other places
lavish in their S@H's and their promo's and exclusives only etc.  After all
places like America get everything don't they, not to mention they also love
to throw it in our faces making us look like we are whinging!  WELL WE ARE
NOT! WE JUST WANT OUR SHOP@HOME SO WE DON'T HAVE TO SHOP AT YOUR SHOP@HOME!
(hahahaha).

'Inquisitive Mood' - "Ohhh cool where can you get that awesome set?" "hmmm
S@H only" "Oh how typical,why are all the cool sets at S@H and while we
don't have S@H?" "ya know what they say... "only in America" :?

Well that's me... I could come up with squillions more but I am at work,
I'll leave the rest for Peter White to fill in! :P

Don't take it too seriously now... us Aussies do have a sense of humour!
Atleast we have that! :PPP And no... this isn't a rub in the face to
American's... my Husband is American and he thinks it's funny, so blah! hehe

Mel (who isn't holding her breath for S@H).

In lugnet.loc.au, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
Some Monday-morning cheer, check it out!

http://www3.sympatico.ca/flightdeck/Share/AuzSatH2.jpg

KDJ :]
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada