 Local / Australia / 6558
Re: Bob the Builder in K-Mart :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Carl Watson writes:
I was looking in the LEGO isle of my local(1) K-Mart today when my daughter
called out "Bobleo Builder". I was quite suprised when I turned around to
see two of the Bob the Builder LEGO sets.

[I've trimmed the groups for my reply]

Wow, I didn't think we were supposed to see these in Australia until September!

Must get myself to a Kmart (I hope they're in Tas), my son is a big Bob The
Builder fan and it's his birthday this weekend.  Ok, he's turning 6 which is
rather on the late side for Duplo (he hasn't played with the bulk of the
Duplo for 2-3 years), but seeing as the Toolo has become more and more
popular of late, I reckon Bob and Friends will work out nicely to go with that.
(That's my theory anyway!)

Thanks for the extremely timely info Carl! :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com