 Local / Australia / 6557
Re: Was someone after a Millenium Falcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:50:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Carl Watson writes:
Today I saw a Millenium Falcon at Myers (Marion, Adelaide).
It wasn't there a week ago (must have been a cancelled layby) & probably
won't be there much longer.
I think I recall someone was looking for one.
eMail me if you want me to pick it up for you.

Carl

That was probably me. I was lamenting the fact that I'd missed out on
getting one on discount, and marvelling at how short a time they'd been
available before being discontinued.

A full price Falcon isn't a terribly cost effective way to accumulate bricks
(albeit some particularly nice ones!) - I was more after it as raw materials
than to keep it as a Falcon.

Thanks for remembering though, and if it goes to 40% off clearance, be sure
to grab it for me!  ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Parsimonious Patrician of Brick-Morpork