 Local / Australia / 6519
Re: Service Packs (spare parts) in Australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 06:20:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Edward Cox writes:
Can anyone please tell me if TLC Australia does Service Items (ie. spare
parts packs) as sometimes shown in some mini catalogs included with some kits?
Is there a current service parts catalog around and if so how may I obtain one?
Perhaps there is a 1800 number for LEGO customer service that someone knows of?

Sorry to be a constant pain in the brick today - just all fired up I guess.

hey Ed,
check out Deidre's posts here:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=3931
and here:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=4547

as listed in the brickheads bulletin here:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~506/

which is a month out of date!! sorry...

--dave