 Local / Australia / 6511
Re: Service Packs (spare parts) in Australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 03:59:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Edward Cox writes:
Can anyone please tell me if TLC Australia does Service Items (ie. spare
parts packs) as sometimes shown in some mini catalogs included with some kits?
Is there a current service parts catalog around and if so how may I obtain one?
They used to, but in the raamp up for S@H Oz, they shut it down (now all we
have to do is wait for that, don't hold your breath!).  They still may have
a few sets available, but probably nothing that you are really after.

Perhaps there is a 1800 number for LEGO customer service that someone knows of?

Should be on the service catalogue, but just in case, 1800 683 100.

Sorry to be a constant pain in the brick today - just all fired up I guess.
There goes the credit card :-)

Martin