 Local / Australia / 6510
6509  |  6511
Subject:
Service Packs (spare parts) in Australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 03:27:08 GMT

Can anyone please tell me if TLC Australia does Service Items (ie. spare
parts packs) as sometimes shown in some mini catalogs included with some kits?
Is there a current service parts catalog around and if so how may I obtain one?
Perhaps there is a 1800 number for LEGO customer service that someone knows of?

Sorry to be a constant pain in the brick today - just all fired up I guess.

Thanks,

Ed.