 Local / Australia / 6518
6517  |  6519
Subject:
Lego Creator Board Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 05:40:14 GMT

Hi All

I saw something in Target - Chadstone (Melbourne), that I had not seen
before. It was a Lego Creator Board Game....anyone else seen one of these
before.??

It was a board like Monopoly and from the looks of it what you had to do was
pick up pieces (ie one white, one blue, 2 red etc) and build a small Lego
item (ie car, plane, etc) which was pre-determined by a card that you pick
up at the start of the game.

On the box it had ages 6-99, which I thought was pretty cool.

Anyway it was reasonably priced at about $39.95 or thereabouts.

George Georgiou