 Local / Australia / 6549
Re: MUGS meet (was: Lego Creator Board Game)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:

Martin Scragg <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message
news:00a001c10878$69b6f420$0401a8c0@martin...
From: "Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com>
[next LegOz.vic I'll bring it along]
Which is when?  We haven't set a date or venue yet have we?

Due to the nature of one of my current jobs, myself and my house are
out-of-bounds until the end of August

any time after that should be fine...

I'd offer my place, but:

1. It's a pig-sty
2. There's not a whole heap of room (see also 4)
3. It's a pig-sty
4. I'd rather wait until I finish the bridge, as it's likely to be
immovable, so my place will be the only place you're likely to see it.
Unfortunately, it's not likely to be finished till at least September.
5. It's a pig-sty

ROSCO

ROSCO