 Local / Australia / 6510
    Service Packs (spare parts) in Australia? —Edward Cox
   Can anyone please tell me if TLC Australia does Service Items (ie. spare parts packs) as sometimes shown in some mini catalogs included with some kits? Is there a current service parts catalog around and if so how may I obtain one? Perhaps there is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Service Packs (spare parts) in Australia? —Martin Scragg
     (...) They used to, but in the raamp up for S@H Oz, they shut it down (now all we have to do is wait for that, don't hold your breath!). They still may have a few sets available, but probably nothing that you are really after. (...) Should be on the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Service Packs (spare parts) in Australia? —Dave Low
   (...) hey Ed, check out Deidre's posts here: (URL) here: (URL) listed in the brickheads bulletin here: (URL) is a month out of date!! sorry... --dave (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)