 Local / Australia / 6356
  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) Worse in what way Shiri? Less grammatical, or just more idiomatic? There's a good chance I'll be spending five or more years in the US and I'm _really_ not looking forward to an American accent. My friends want to tape my voice now to hear how (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) Yes! I do! I've still got the esky[1]! (Does the rest of the world know what an esky is? (eg New Zealanders have "chilly bins" instead) You can use the esky to store some LEGO bricks. (Comment inserted to keep this post on topic. Sort of). (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

Sorry for the delayed reply- (...) Less grammatical, more accenting, saying a lot more "ain't"s and non-existent words (which is Chris's fault - no one does that around Baw-ston). (...) Let me assure you, it'll change. I think that I now have a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) Israel must be a real mixing pot of accents. A woman I used to talk to at a service(gas) station near work was from Israel. I was trying to work out her accent for ages. Sydney has a lot of accents. (...) Dave is a "low" (row,tow...), though (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)