 Local / Australia / 6358
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 04:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
Who remembers "Oz trivia"(?), released c1987, and
packed in an eskie?
Yes! I do! I've still got the esky[1]! (Does the rest of the world know what
an esky is? (eg New Zealanders have "chilly bins" instead)

You can use the esky to store some LEGO bricks. (Comment inserted to keep
this post on topic. Sort of).

...over a middie...
Or pot or schooner depending on which part of the wide brown land you come from.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork

1. the best part of the game, by far. Extra trivia: the game was produced by
two ex Wonder World reporters (Brett Clements and another whose name eludes me)