 Local / Australia / 607
Re: 8448 Super Car -- a rave and a review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 23:55:54 GMT

"Peter White" <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
After weeks of not having enough spare time, I finally built my 8448 • Super
Car Mark 2. It was worth the wait. It is simply the best model I have • built,
and I think it will be hard to beat, superb looks and nifty mechanicals.

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8448

How large is it when fully assembled ?

It is about the same size as all the other 'super' technic cars (8860,
8880), that is; (grabs for tape measure and handily constructed 8488) 500 *
230 * 180 mm.

Grey exhausts, is that common for Technic vehicles ?

Most don't have exhausts. But the ones that do are generally grey.

Later,
David Drew