 Local / Australia / 5918
Re: More Lego for Zac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:30:55 GMT

i liked some of martian set stuff. i made
http://www.redfords.net/MarsGunship.png with it. i just made a automatic
scout one, havent remade it in cad yet.

--

And they said 'Computers will never be in general use'

"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Jason J. Railton writes:
The trike is a great model, and the dome in that shade is a great-looking
piece.  I quite like the Solar Explorer too.  A bit more expensive • though -
when's your next birthday?  Combined, they make a great plug-together • system.

I'm eyeing out the solar explorer now :)

Still, I love the look of the human sets, and I tracked down all four • mini
sets (with a bit of help).

Could I ask where you acquired them? I wouldn't mind them too.

I probably won't be splashing out for the full
series - I'm just not taken by all the pre-formed pieces in wierd colours
that make up the big martian base, even if I did have that much money to
spare.  I don't think I'm missing too much.

I hate most of the martian sets. I think its the colours that erk me. I
think TLG should have done a better job of them.

catch you around,

ZaC Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace