 Local / Australia / 5917
Re: More Lego for Zac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason J. Railton writes:
The trike is a great model, and the dome in that shade is a great-looking
piece.  I quite like the Solar Explorer too.  A bit more expensive though -
when's your next birthday?  Combined, they make a great plug-together system.

I'm eyeing out the solar explorer now :)

Still, I love the look of the human sets, and I tracked down all four mini
sets (with a bit of help).

Could I ask where you acquired them? I wouldn't mind them too.

I probably won't be splashing out for the full
series - I'm just not taken by all the pre-formed pieces in wierd colours
that make up the big martian base, even if I did have that much money to
spare.  I don't think I'm missing too much.

I hate most of the martian sets. I think its the colours that erk me. I
think TLG should have done a better job of them.

catch you around,

ZaC Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace