 Local / Australia / 5909
  Re: More Lego for Zac

(...) My mum was the same. Wait until you're older, and you have to start restricting how much you spend yourself. Ugh. Nightmare. (...) The trike is a great model, and the dome in that shade is a great-looking piece. I quite like the Solar Explorer (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: More Lego for Zac

(...) I'm eyeing out the solar explorer now :) (...) Could I ask where you acquired them? I wouldn't mind them too. (...) I hate most of the martian sets. I think its the colours that erk me. I think TLG should have done a better job of them. catch (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

  Re: More Lego for Zac

i liked some of martian set stuff. i made (URL) with it. i just made a automatic scout one, havent remade it in cad yet. -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)