 Local / Australia / 5766
  Membership

Hi all, Just wondering if you ever recieve anything from Lugnet re membership. I joined in November last year and until now have not recieved anything re my membership. Can anyone tell me if you do or not. Take care and build, build, build. Craig (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Membership

(...) I joined in Oct and I've never received the "membership pack" or whatever it was called either. Kerry ( #599) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Membership

(...) Check out these posts from Todd: (URL) (by January the latest mailed was #420) (URL) (details about packets) and I noticed that packets aren't mentioned on the info page anymore: (URL) not sure when this was changed. Of course, Todd and Suz (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

Thanks Dave and Kerry for your replies. Dave i agree with you that Lugnet is fantastic value without an ID card i was just wondering if they still sent anything thats all otherwise i am very happyb with Lugnet i was not having a go at them. (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

Hi, Todd and I intend to mail out another batch as soon as things settle down here (house is in physical transition). There's a pile of 250 or so almost ready. After that bunch, Todd would be the one to ask. I'm sorry for the long wait. -Suz (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

(...) A point to note (to any reading, not just the thread participants), it used to be that in order to get your sign in password, you had to wait for the mail to arrive, as it was printed there, and Todd wasn't keen on sending it out by email. (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

(...) Suz / Todd, Whats in these things anyways? I just signed up, and paid - but have not got an email back yet (no hurry, just showing you how *fresh* I am, lol) but I keep seeing there is a membership card etc... but always the "etc" - never what (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

(...) Well, from memory you get a fridge magnet, 2 or 4 (I can't remember which) stickers for minifigs, a bookmark or two, and a membership card [at least that's what I got when I joined.] Benjamin Whytcross [Lugnet member 407] (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

Neat - I still don't have any stuff either - nor was I really expecting anything when I first joined (but don't let that stop you from sending stuff Todd/Suz) But cool - FRIDGE MAGNETS!!! I hope they're the cheapo kind that can't actually hold (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

(...) Ditto. I'm not stressing over it since it seems to make little difference to anything. As Larry P says, the sign-in password is the main thing. Kerry (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

(...) You are correct. I joined about 2 months ago (member #1000) and received my password by email one day after Todd received my payment via Paypal (I don't know if he is always so quick though). Ken (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

(...) You are correct. ;] It's pretty nifty. KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.admin.general)