 Local / Australia / 5578
Re: Things to do in Melboring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 23:57:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
I've been having a think (oh dear..) and fun as it would be to reduce the
Bricktorian capital to a mass of disconnected blocks it's something to do
from orbit, not sending in troops. Hence I've been thinking of reasons to
send in the men. [snip]
I'm sure there are more out there

<snip>

-The thieving of the Grand Prix that they stole from Adelaide

Cheers

Richie

Is that meaning returning the Grand Prix to Adelaide (pleasepleaseplease) or
sending it somewhere else?

John (Who is re-living the days when Adelaide 'Came Alive')